The tanker truck is often used to transport liquid cargo. It is made of aluminum or steel, ensuring resistance to corrosion.
Tanker truck is used to carry both edible liquids and hazardous goods. Thus, this type of truck can be intended for food and industrial purposes.
Food tanks category includes:
- milk tankers for farm milk;
- trucks for flour transportation;
- feed trucks for grain, flour, and mixed fodder;
- grain carriers for grain and malt.
Industrial category includes:
- petrol tankers: for petrol and light oil products. The tank has a breathing valve, filler cap, and locking elements;
- chemical tanks: for chemicals, acids;
- cement carriers: transportation of cement and other bulk cargoes;
- fuel oil carriers: used for fuel oil and dark oil products;
- bitumen trucks: for bitumen, oil, fuel oil and dark oil products;
- oil tankers.