Standard list of documents for IMPORTED cargo clearance in the port:
- original transport document (3 original bills of lading) with the consignee’s stamp on the reverse side;
- original invoice with the transfer;
- a letter of order (if the consignee in the bill of lading is “TO ORDER”);
- power of attorney for the forwarding in the established form;
- original certificate;
- a copy of the foreign economic agreement;
- a copy of the PN (prior notification).
- For cargoes of animal origin – the original veterinary certificate.
- For cargoes of plant origin – the original phytosanitary certificate.
Depending on the type of cargo, additional documents for container transportation may be required.