Standard list of documents for exported cargo clearance in the port:
- original export declaration for the cargo;
- original transport document – CMR;
- original invoice;
- power of attorney for the forwarding in the established form;
- original certificate;
- a copy of the foreign economic agreement.
- For cargoes of animal origin – the original veterinary certificate.
- For cargoes of plant origin – the original phytosanitary certificate.
You may also need additional documents for registration; it all depends on the type of cargo.