Insurance shall cover:
- loading/reloading/unloading process;
- losses from damage or complete/partial destruction of cargo;
- losses, expenses and contributions for the general accident;
- all costs required for the cargo salvage.
Ally Logistic concludes an insurance contract for one-time transportation of goods or a general contract covering the entire volume of transportation carried out by the insured during a certain period of time on agreed terms.
Cargo insurance for international transportation
International transportation must meet special requirements, so cargo insurance should cover as many risks as possible.
There are several factors affecting the amount of the sum insured:
- distance between points;
- transportation method;
- type of packaging;
- route safety;
- the presence of security staff;
- franchise conditions;
- insurance period.
Using this service, you will definitely get a refund of the money invested in the cargo in case of its theft or damage, but also fulfill one of the main requirements of international legislation on cargo transportation, the key point of which is insurance.
The key advantages of cargo insurance in ally logistics company
- You will definitely get a refund in case of damage or loss of cargo;
- You get a favorable ratio of the sum insured and the insurance payment;
- You save time on searching for an insurer.