A container truck is an indispensable vehicle used to transport sea and railway containers from/to a port or railway, from which the cargo is sent to its destination. Ally Logistic offers semi-trailers and trailers that can accommodate 20, 30, 40 and 45-foot containers.
Containers can be versatile and specialized, that is, the ones designed for the transportation of goods requiring special conditions.
The basic version of European container cars consists of:
- special fasteners suitable for different types of cargo;
- air suspension;
- pneumatic retractable platform.
Advantages of container transportation
- Containers protect the cargo from damage;
- They are equipped with fasteners that securely fix the load;
- Shorter delivery times, as loading and unloading takes less time.